- Find maps from the Internet and label continents, countries, cities.
- Use a table to organize images of animals, their names, habitats and characteristics.
- Find photos of famous people and create a graphic organizer that summarizes contributions of society, nationality, time period.
- Locate a city and show compass directions, streets, highways, landmarks.
- Design a research lesson with Word and reference hyperlinks to resources on the Internet and put it in a Museum Box.
- Search for specific images of landforms and create a Museum Box showing the picture with a description.
- Use callouts (speech balloons) as dialogue areas to give images, people, animals, or objects “speech” for expressing ideas, opinions, definitions
- Design a collage to illustrate a unit topic or concept using graphics and text
- Create a graphic math Museum Box showing formulas or order of operations in a graphic way
- Use images from the Internet for a Museum Box with a variety of illustrations for biology or physics as assessments (cell, synapse, circulatory system, brain)
- Create a timeline activity for your Museum Box showing images and text representing events and people in a period of time